“Personal Information” is defined in the Privacy Act 1993 as information about an identifiable individual, i.e. information:
- about a natural person (as opposed to information about a company or other legal entity); and
- is in a form that enables that person to be identified.
Collection of personal information
We collect, hold and use personal information provided through this website. Wherever possible, we collect such personal information directly from you.
Purposes for collecting personal information
The information that we collect from you may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business, such as:
- responding to any queries you make;
- providing you with any goods/services you have requested;
- gathering information about your preferences and registering your details accordingly;
- informing you about future developments or offers that we, or any of our related entities, consider you might be interested in;
- carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
- general administrative or business purposes.
Storage and protection of your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We respect the privacy of your personal information and we will take all reasonable steps to keep it strictly confidential. We do not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. We may outsource certain of our functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to us, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies;
- organisations which provide services to us.
Access and correction of details
In accordance with the terms of the Privacy Act 1993, you can access any personal information we hold about you by sending an email to email@example.com. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request that we correct the information.